Sunday, March 11, 2007

TAGGED TWICE!!!!

The title says it all.....i got tagged TWICE by 2 different people but with the SAME tag. I can't think of 12 weird things. This is all I've got....here goes...

8 weird things about me:

1. If there's a movie that I like, I can watch it over and over again.
I'm not joking here. I AM capable of watching it over and over and over again. My highest record would be 'A Walk to Remember'. Can't really tell you how many times I've watched it because when it reached the 17th, I gave up counting. I would say....23, give or take. Call me crazy....but I love the show. Oh and for 'The Mummy Returns', it's 13 times, I think.

2. I can hyperextend my thumb a LOT.
Pictures say thousands of words.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3. I realize I tend to cross my legs when I'm standing sometimes.
I just do it for no apparent reason. It's kind of a habit. But I don't really think it's good for my knees though. Wait, maybe that's why I have knee pains. I'm twisting it too much. Hmm....I'm thinking like a physio already. hahaha.....

4. I was long sighted (LOU FAH) when I was 9 years old.
Yea, I got tested at Uncle Yee Khiam's shop and they said I was long sighted. Apparently, my eyeballs didn't grow at the same rate as my body, so they were a tad bit small. But they said not to worry because they'll catchup. How weird...Anyways, it wasn't too serious, so it didn't really affect me even if I didn't wear my glasses which were granny specs I tell you.

5. I used to have a twin tooth.
A twin tooth is 2 teeth conjoined together, inseparable, stuck to each other, grow together. You get the point. Anyways, my teeth used to be so screwed up. One of my screwed up milk teeth refused to come out (there were a lot more of these) even though my adult tooth was growing behind it and guess what they were TWINS. So it's like, buy 1 get 2. This caused a lot of problems and eventually I got them extracted and had braces.

6. I have a deformed last toe.
Another picture to tell the thousand of words.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7. I can put my feet behind my head, btw I'm not a gymnast.
I tried it out when I was young. It manage to stay there. I don't think I can do both at the same time now. I've gotten stiff but I think I can manage one at a time.

8. I can rotated my head.
Okay, it doesn't sound as gross and horrifying as you think. I can't turn my head 360 degrees, that's different. I can rotated it while still looking in front. You know how you do the indian thing with your head from front to back and side to side. Well, one day I got bored and decided to put the 2 together. and wahla....:) but now more people can do it already.

That's all I've got 8 of 'em.
Try not to look at me weird the next time you see me k??....
Oh yea...I choose not to tag anyone because there's no point.
It's either they've done it or they don't read my blog so.....

Have a nice one ppl!


JoJo danced the night away at 2:53 PM
3 comments

Profile

    you gotta read on
    if you really wanna know me
    i'll just confuse u and me
    if i try to put it in words
    and if u feel like making my day
    leave a note :)

Make my day

Archive


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting