Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rejoice!!!

Rejoice and be glad, people! because I am finally updating :)

I just got back from fellowship and today I took a very BIG step for me in my life.
I worship-lead for the FIRST time. yesh....first time!!! eventhough I've been worship singing for, I would say, ages.
It wasn't perfect so to say BUT that doesn't matter because worship doesn't have to be perfect.
It's suppose to be ALL about God. And it was.
After all, it's my first time, mistakes are allowed.
Overall, I'm pleased.

I'm learning about asthma now in this part of my course.
And it's very interesting for me.
I was an asthma sufferer myself.
There was this lecture where they showed us a clip of a man having COPD (really bad lung disease), and it was as if he was having an asthma attack. And suddenly, sitting in my seat, I started breathe like him. The memories of an asthma attack flooded back. It seemed like I was reliving the experience.
I knew it was PURELY psychological.
And it was a battle of the will of the mind.
It's amazing how the mind can play tricks with the body.

A few weeks back, during Sunday service, my pastor brought up about LOVE.
About pure love is love that doesn't expect love in return.
Meaning if someone loves another and doesn't expect the same feeling in return, that would be pure love.
But just think about it, to love someone in that way is harder than you think.
I mean, sure, it's easy to love someone who loves you back, but to love someone who doesn't reciprocate?? not as easy i think....
I guess pure love = unconditional love then right?
To love someone with no strings attached.


I desperately need a haircut la...
My hair is so out of shape.
Everytime I get out of the shower and dry my hair....it goes POOF!!!
Poofy hair....
When I get back, the firt thing I wanna do is cut it....and then colour it!!!
hee......

Okay now....Imma go to sleep now....toodles~

JoJo danced the night away at 2:47 PM
0 comments

Profile

    you gotta read on
    if you really wanna know me
    i'll just confuse u and me
    if i try to put it in words
    and if u feel like making my day
    leave a note :)

Make my day

Archive


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting