Wednesday, March 14, 2007

continuation.....

so I wanted to make it a full 12 weird things about me....
and came up with 4 more :D

4 more weird things about me:
9. I like the smell of freshly cut grass.
I remember I used to smell it a lot while I was in Canada. Well, the reason because they have front and backyards in their houses. And they have to mow the lawn frequently. In Malaysia, I don't smell the scent that often anymore. The front yards in Malaysia are mostly tiled. And people don't usually mow their own lawn on the weekends. Well.....except for my father la. Anyways, the scent reminds me of Canada. And the vague memories that I have.

10. I used to be scared of mannequins.
I had a nightmare when I was really young, I was under 6 I think. I dreamt that mannequins were in my house and they were chasing me around the living room. No one could stop them, not even the police. Until my dad came back from work and they stopped. My hero. But it had already scarred me for life. And sometimes I still imagine them looking at me in the corner of their eyes.

11. I talk in my sleep.
Actually, I think this is really common among people. I grumble, shout, scold, laugh....recently I made a joke in my sleep. Well, this was during the trip in Salzburg. We shared the same room. And my friend woke up because she heard me talking. Apparently, I was making a joke but she couldn't understand it because I was mumbling. The weird thing about it is that while I tend to talk in my sleep, my brother walks in his sleep. Hee....wierd heh??

12. I have deja-vu's once in while.
Do you ever have these moments where you've seen it happen before. Like a 6th sense. Sometimes, I have really weird dreams that aren't interesting at all and very random. Like once, I dreamt that I was washing vegetables with my mum in a place that I didn't recognise. And after a few years, it actually happened, in my new house. And another time, I dreamt that I was in a room with people that I didn't recognise. It was a classroom and we were waiting for the teacher. And it happened the other day. The people were the ang moh's in my class now.... But seriously, it all seems really familiar when it happens. I kinda remember distinctly who was talking and what they were wearing. spooky yea....

So there u go...all 12...

JoJo danced the night away at 4:53 PM
7 comments

Profile

    you gotta read on
    if you really wanna know me
    i'll just confuse u and me
    if i try to put it in words
    and if u feel like making my day
    leave a note :)

Make my day

Archive


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting