Saturday, February 10, 2007

NOTHING, NADA, KOSONG

My exams are finally over. Handed the assignment in yesterday.
So my coursemates and I decided that we should go have some fun.
LASER QUEST.......
So we hopped in one of their cars and drove all the way to Didsbury.
It was freezing outside. My ears almost dropped off.
We didn't really know where it was so we asked around and guess what?!?!
IT SHUT DOWN sometime ago.....SHUCKS!!!!
Anyways, we went into the arcade area with the bowling alley and they wanted to bowl instead. I hate bowling. because I suck at it. Somehow, my ball is always attracted to the 'longkang'. And I always come out of the game with a sour face. So, to spare everyone from having to stand my sourface I have decided NOT to play. I mean, I don't mind watching others. I'm cool with that.
But just to our luck, there wasn't another alley open until 10 pm. So in the end we played pool, all 8 of us. yeap.....
And I sooooooo SUCK at pool. I totally missed the white ball (mind you the one that's closest) TWICE!!! Gosh.....I made a fool out of myself. So, now I have decided NOT to play pool either :) to spare me the humiliation.
Ooh...but I like air hockey!!! yea...so fun. But then everytime after a few rounds my arm gets really sore. But what the heck, although I don't win most of the time, I get to score a few points...right dear?! hahaha....

ok...I had nothing to write for this post. NOTHING, NADA, KOSONG....but i promise the next post will be more insightful (at least more than this one) i think.....so until my more-insightful-post.....take care ppl!!!

JoJo danced the night away at 4:35 AM
0 comments

Profile

    you gotta read on
    if you really wanna know me
    i'll just confuse u and me
    if i try to put it in words
    and if u feel like making my day
    leave a note :)

Make my day

Archive


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting