Sunday, February 11, 2007

the more insightful post

I've been hooked on youtube for a while now and I just realized there are videos of Hillsongs and Planet Shakers as well. I've always wondered how it's like and imagined it in my head.
It's more amazing than I imagined it to be. Just to see thousands upon thousands worshipping God is mind-blowing. And how everything sounds perfect, looks perfect. And it's not really about how good the music is or how 'chun-ted' the musicians are or how catchy the tune is. Even if it's just voices or just the piano playing, it can still be amazing worship. Everyone lifting up their hands and voices towards God, just to get a touch from Him. It would be enough. It would be enough for them to go back to the world and face whatever comes. The moment when everyone is unified in one voice, one mind worshipping the Only One. It seems so natural, so pure, so beautiful. What we were created to do. And I got all this from a youtube clip. I can't imagine the real thing. I managed to worship God sitting in front my laptop. With tears blurring my vision. Just taking it all in. It got me wondering how worshipping in heaven would be like. It's all we're gonna do, day and night, worshipping God. A never ending high praise session. Everything will be perfect. The greatest music you can imagine. The vast multitudes singing and praising Him. No one complaining about the worship, whether it's too loud, or too fast, or too slow, or too many new songs, or too many hymns because everything will be perfect. Everyone worshipping, not caring about what others think because the only audience is God. But the best thing about it is that He will be with us. We will not just have a touch. We'll be with Him for eternity. I can't wait. I'm so excited. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not suicidal. I'm just looking forward to meet God face to face. To worship Him day and night. It's gonna be so coool.....=D

JoJo danced the night away at 3:12 PM
0 comments

Profile

    you gotta read on
    if you really wanna know me
    i'll just confuse u and me
    if i try to put it in words
    and if u feel like making my day
    leave a note :)

Make my day

Archive


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting