Tuesday, March 21, 2006
To you, Ian, my dearest cousin
To you, Ian, my dearest cousin,
I miss the days when we went to ballet class together. you were the clown, always doing weird moves and cracking silly jokes. you had so much talent, even skipped a grade. how often do u see a male ballet dancer. I remember the times when we competed with each other how long and straight our splits were. hey....although u were a dancer you were not a bit gay-ish...haha.....but then something happened.
I miss the days when you came to our house in permaisuri to stay overnight and hang with us. Andrea in my room and you in my brother's. we cycled the whole garden and went to the club house to play. Remember the time when my brother's foot got jammed in the tyres? he was crying but u kept on cycling because u didn't understand..haha...what an awful sight...and the kind man in the mercedes took u guys back to the house. my brother still has the scar on his ankle. apart from that, it was so much fun having u guys around. but then something happened.
I miss the days when u came to my church camp. I remember lee su yee calling u the 'leng-chai' or cutie or something along those lines. I still remember the skid u were in. haha....so funny...acting as the leng chai everybody wanted. oh then, on the last night, ur date was rachel lee. i think she was happy with u being her date. i still remember u saying, 'wah...we dress so formal just to be waitors, wiping table and cleaning the plates....' haha....i hope u had fun. but u never came back because something happened.
I miss the days when u guys joined our HF. Remember chris and debra....they loved to have u around. I remember debra saying that u were cute...haha......we use to run around the house, just playing together. aunty christine used to ask about how u guys were doin even after what had happened....they cared for u guys a lot.
what happened? we used to be so tight. now we hardly see each other once a year. i know the answer is because she has left. i've heard these things about you. i don't know whether they're true. i don't want to believe that they're true. we never wanted it to turn out this way. how far we've drifted apart. i'm not even sure i know u now. i went to your house the other day. saw u there. only andrea came to chat with us but u didn't. why? u just stood there like u don't know who we were...........
u and andrea will always have a place in our hearts. we still love u very much no matter what has happened. you're family.
I miss the days when we went to ballet class together. you were the clown, always doing weird moves and cracking silly jokes. you had so much talent, even skipped a grade. how often do u see a male ballet dancer. I remember the times when we competed with each other how long and straight our splits were. hey....although u were a dancer you were not a bit gay-ish...haha.....but then something happened.
I miss the days when you came to our house in permaisuri to stay overnight and hang with us. Andrea in my room and you in my brother's. we cycled the whole garden and went to the club house to play. Remember the time when my brother's foot got jammed in the tyres? he was crying but u kept on cycling because u didn't understand..haha...what an awful sight...and the kind man in the mercedes took u guys back to the house. my brother still has the scar on his ankle. apart from that, it was so much fun having u guys around. but then something happened.
I miss the days when u came to my church camp. I remember lee su yee calling u the 'leng-chai' or cutie or something along those lines. I still remember the skid u were in. haha....so funny...acting as the leng chai everybody wanted. oh then, on the last night, ur date was rachel lee. i think she was happy with u being her date. i still remember u saying, 'wah...we dress so formal just to be waitors, wiping table and cleaning the plates....' haha....i hope u had fun. but u never came back because something happened.
I miss the days when u guys joined our HF. Remember chris and debra....they loved to have u around. I remember debra saying that u were cute...haha......we use to run around the house, just playing together. aunty christine used to ask about how u guys were doin even after what had happened....they cared for u guys a lot.
what happened? we used to be so tight. now we hardly see each other once a year. i know the answer is because she has left. i've heard these things about you. i don't know whether they're true. i don't want to believe that they're true. we never wanted it to turn out this way. how far we've drifted apart. i'm not even sure i know u now. i went to your house the other day. saw u there. only andrea came to chat with us but u didn't. why? u just stood there like u don't know who we were...........
u and andrea will always have a place in our hearts. we still love u very much no matter what has happened. you're family.
JoJo danced the night away at 6:47 AM
0 comments
0 comments































